Retail Business Development Specialist
Hunt Valley, MD
Allied Mortgage Group dba Freedmont Mortgage Funding is a regional mortgage banker based in Hunt Valley, MD. Our forward-thinking team is committed to helping our clients obtain real estate financing tailored to their personal needs and goals.
We are building a reputation based upon exceptional customer service, responsible lending practices, a solid infrastructure and a team of experts comprised of the very best talent in the industry. We offer our employees a competitive health benefits plan, tools to build a strong career, extensive and ongoing training, an entrepreneurial environment, and opportunities for career growth.
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining long-term relationships with realtor and builder partners who work with assigned licensed Loan Officers and Teams. You will act as liaison between those partners and our staff to ensure the timely and successful closings according to customer needs.
- Develop, maintain, expand, manage, and oversee relationships with business referral sources.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key target accounts.
- Promote and market Freedmont Mortgage Funding to business referral sources only
- Identify and establish relationships with Realtors, builders, financial service professionals
- Stay active in industry events and generally promote Freedmont Mortgage Funding
- Maintain high visibility among local housing professionals and trade organizations
- Hold educational sessions in your market
- Keep up to date on industry news by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Operate as the lead point of contact between referral partners and Loan Officers.
- Communicate weekly progress reports with referral partners.
- Identify and tailor marketing strategies with referral partners.
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on referral partner needs.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Superior verbal and written communications skills.