Allied Mortgage Group is a regional mortgage banker based in Bala Cynwyd, Pa. Our forward-thinking team is committed to helping our clients obtain real estate financing tailored to their personal needs and goals.
We are building a reputation based upon exceptional customer service, responsible lending practices, a solid infrastructure and a team of experts comprised of the very best talent in the industry. We offer our employees a competitive health benefits plan, tools to build a strong career, extensive and ongoing training, an entrepreneurial environment, and opportunities for career growth.
Loan Specialists are licensed Mortgage Loan Officers. The position mainly assists Senior Loan Officers by providing customer service and collecting loan documents from clients.
- Assist the assigned LO with all clerical tasks related to loan production, to include loan application, origination, and pricing.
- Completes mortgage loan applications by obtaining, monitoring collection, verification, and preparation of mortgage loan documentation.
- Handle correspondence for LO and provide backup service to customers in their absence.
- Facilitate and maintain communication between Loan Officer and third parties to the loan.
- Initiating and answering calls to/from customers as required in a prompt, courteous and professional manner.
- Responsible for ordering customer credit reports, appraisals, title commitments, and other third party services as well as pricing and locking loans as requested by the Loan Officer
- Ensure all necessary supporting loan documentation is obtained and accurate
- Oversee and assist with Loan Officer pipeline schedules and deadline times on all loans.
- Protect Company image by keeping mortgage loan information confidential
- Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process
- Follow up on all leads in a timely manner
- Perform other related duties as necessary
- 1 year mortgage experience
- Valid NMLS license (if you do not have one you will be required to obtain)
- Understand basic mortgage terminology with basic mortgage analysis skills
- Understand how to read a credit report
- High level of customer service skills
- Full understanding of MS Office software
- Great attitude!
This position is no longer available.